- The lightest steel crampons in the world
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel
- Automatic Binding fits A/T and Tele boots
- 10 points for a compact, hyperlight body
- New dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
The lightest steel crampons in the world! Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel uses nanotechnology to create a superior metal that is 70% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8 mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design. The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease. The automatic binding is compatible with most models of A/T and Tele boots.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.