The Float 42™ avalanche airbag is designed for pros, guides, and those prepared for long days or overnights. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. BCA’s biggest avalanche airbag pack in their line, the Float 42 was created to provide ample space not only for your winter backcountry tools, but for a first-aid kit, glacier equipment, and all supplies necessary for extended multi-day trips. The backpack straps on this pack are hydration compatible and the airbag system is removable, making it the most versatile airbag backpack on the market.
Get your canister refilled at our shop for free if you purchase the pack through us!
- Integrated Float airbag system with left or right shoulder strap trigger mount
- Height adjustable waistbelt
- Easy in/out cylinder sleeve with zipper
- Dedicated tool pocket for shovel/probe and room for skins
- Integration for BC Link™ radios
- Diagonal ski carrying system
- Dual ice axe carry
- Compression straps
- Hydration sleeve
- Insulated shoulder strap with double zipper sliders
- Hip belt pockets
- Stowable helmet sling
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Optional Snowboard Carry Attachment Accessory