The Float 27 Speed™ avalanche airbag is designed for close-in backcountry riding and features the new Float 2.0 system. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than their Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 engine fits inside the Float airbag compartment, freeing up more valuable space in the main compartment. Between BCA’s sleek new Float 2.0 engine and their svelte new packs, they’ve shaved 20 percent off the weight of their Float 1.0 system.
Refill your canister at our shop for free if you buy the pack from us!
- Integrated Float 2.0 airbag system with left or right shoulder strap trigger mount
- Integration for BC Link™ radios
- Diagonal ski carrying system
- Main compartment, with internal tool pocket for shovel and probe
- Padded adjustable waist belt pockets
- Compression straps
- Tool and gear loops
- Full system with full 2.0 cylinder: 5.7 lbs / 2567 grams