We recommend that you call our shop to discuss bike sizing and styles with the bike geeks at the shop. We have more to choose from then our website shows, and our bikes are available for purchase in our retail store. For the most accurate inventory and best advice, call 530-582-0909.
- SB5 Beti Carbon Series Specifications
- Travel: 5.0” (127mm)
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Frame Size: XS, S, MD, LG, XL
- R.Shock: Metric 210mm X 50mm
- B.Bracket: PF92
- R.Wheel: 148mm X 12mm (BOOST)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- SB5 Beti Carbon Series SRAM GX Eagle Comp
- FRAME: C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
- TRAVEL: 127MM (5.0”)MATERIALC/SERIES
- FORK: FOX PERFORMANCE 36/150MM
- SHOCK: FOX PERFORMANCE BETI DPS, 210MM X 50MM
- WHEELSET: DT SWISS M1700 30MM
- REAR DER: SRAM X01 EAGLE
- SHIFT: SRAM GX EAGLE
- CRANK: SRAM X1 CARBON EAGLE 30T 170MM
- BB: SRAM DUB BB92
- CASSETTE: SRAM 1275 EAGLE 10-50
- CHAIN: SRAM GX EAGLE
- BRAKES: SHIMANO XT 2 PISTON
- ROTORS: SHIMANO FRONT 180MM / REAR 160MM
- POST: FOX TRANSFER 30.9MM / XS-S: 100MM, MD: 125MM, L-XL: 150MM
- FRONT TIRE: MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.6
- REAR TIRE: MAXXIS REKON 2.6
- HEADSET: CANE CREEK 40 INSET
- BAR: RACE FACE AEFFECT 35X760MM
- STEM: RACE FACE RIDE 35X50MM
- GRIPS: ERGON GE1
- SEAT: WTB CUSTOM DEVA
- UPGRADES: DT SWISS XMC 1200 30MM – $1,300
- WEIGHT: 28.1 LBS (12.77 KG)
The SB5 Beti Carbon meets the 1×12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain in the SB5 Beti Carbon GX Eagle. The outcome is an incredibly efficient climber able to charge. There’s no spin out on descents and flats thanks to a SRAM GX Eagle 30T chain ring upfront. Add on a 150mm Fox Performance fork on Yeti’s Switch Infinity platform and you’ll be racking up QOMs and PRs aboard this bike that begs for speed.
At the BackCountry, we try to stay away from “women’s specific” gear which is usually in name only and paired with a flower graphic. The Yeti Beti is designed, tuned, and tested by women and made to rip.
Different-sized riders have different needs, so on the XS-S Yeti lowered the toptube creating even more standover for shorter riders. The M-L use Yeti’s signature toptube configuration which has great clearance and classic lines.
When the SB5 Beti was designed, it was made to excel in the most demanding situations. Yeti female ambassadors are aggressive riders and want a lightweight bike that could handle the rigors of a long epic ride or even lift served access.
What is specific: Custom Tuned Fox Shock, shorter crank length, customized handlebar width. Yeti took the proven SB5 and added a lighter shock tune, women’s specific WTB Diva saddle, smaller diameter grips, and narrower handlebars (though, in the spectrum of handlebar widths, they are still relatively wide at 740mm). They also changed crank lengths from 175mm to 170mm. The smaller cranks are easier to spin and give added clearance in technical sections.
By making small changes in the carbon fiber layup of our TURQ Series bikes, we are able to make a more aggressively priced carbon high-performance mountain bike while maintaining strength and stiffness of its higher end sibling. The carbon fiber weighs a bit more, about 250 g for a frame. You’ll see that every bike model is now offered in carbon with high-end components.