We recommend that you call our shop to discuss bike sizing and styles with the bike geeks at the shop. We have more to choose from then our website shows, and our bikes are available for purchase in our retail store. For the most accurate inventory and best advice, call 530-582-0909.
- SB130 Carbon Series Specifications
- Travel: 130mm (5.1″)
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Frame Size: S, M, L, XL
- R.Shock: Metric 210mm X 52.2mm
- B.Bracket: BB92
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- SB130 Carbon Series SRAM X01 Eagle
- FRAME: TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
- TRAVEL: 130MM (5.1”)
- MATERIAL: TURQ SERIES
- WEIGHT: 28.9 LBS (13.14 KG)
- FORK: FOX FACTORY 36/150MM
- SHOCK: FOX FACTORY DPX2, 210MM X 52.5MM
- WHEELSET: DT SWISS M1700 30MM
- REAR DER: SRAM X01 EAGLE
- SHIFT: SRAM GX EAGLE
- CRANK: SRAM X01 CARBON EAGLE 30T
- BB: SRAM DUB BB92
- CASSETTE: SRAM 1275 EAGLE 10-50
- CHAIN: SRAM GX EAGLE
- BRAKES: SHIMANO XT 2 PISTON
- ROTORS: SHIMANO 180MM
- POST: FOX TRANSFER 31.6MM / SM: 125MM, MD-XL: 150MM
- FRONT TIRE: MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.5
- REAR TIRE: MAXXIS AGGRESSOR 2.3
- HEADSET: CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED
- BAR: YETI CARBON 35X780MM
- STEM: RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X40MM
- GRIPS: ERGON GE1
- SEAT: WTB CUSTOM VOLT
- UPGRADES: DT SWISS XMC 1200 30MM – $1,300
At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel. This provides excellent anti-squat characteristics for superior pedaling performance and ideal suspension characteristics as it gets deeper into the travel.
TUNED FOR TRAIL PERFORMANCE
Switch Infinity has proven itself on the trail, between the tape, and in the back rooms of editor’s choice rooms. We took that proven technology and refined the slope of the leverage ratio making it 12.5% more progressive without effecting the anti-squat properties. This means the bike has supple small bump compliance but ramps up quicker in the mid-stroke while still allowing for full travel and bottom out control.
BUILT TO LAST
The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS race courses, it can hold its own on a huck, if you are willing. It is built for a lifetime, but we gave you a warranty to match just for good measure.
TRAIL INSPIRED GEOMETRY
The SB130 has progressive trail inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and made it low, slack, and long. It is built to around shorter fork offsets, we slackened the “real” headangle and made the seatube angle way steeper. The reach is also longer with shorter chainstays. What does this all mean? All these elements increase the descending prowess and move the rider forward on the bike without affecting its uphill climbing ability.
The patent pending wishbone shock extender was developed to maintain a linear path on the leverage ratio while making the curve 12.5% more progressive. This gave the Switch Infinity suspension more control in the mid-stoke while keeping the small bump supple. It also allows for more shock clearance and allows for ease of access for shock fitting and replacement.
NO MORE GUNK ON YOUR BOTTLE
No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle. It took considerable time and effort to re-design and accommodate this feature. We knew it was important to you, so we finally did it.