- Mirage Pro ski-walk system: The new ski/walk mechanism allows the cuff to be locked/released providing stiffness for downhill control and walking comfort, two locked positions available.
- The particular design “Evo V-Frame” of the cuff stiffens the rear part, by increasing the transmission of force in the movement of forward flexion of the leg.
- Air ventilation: The design of the cuff, where a series of holes are covered with a membrane to increase breathability, keeping the foot dry and ventilated at all times.
- Monoinjected tongue : The tongue is injected in a single process , allowing a better and gradual transmission of force during descent.
- Scarpa® Finger Strap: is made of PU stitched at the end of the power strap. Its design allows for easy opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves.
- Predator RS Strap: The closing band of the instep is equipped with a toothing which allows a dedicated micrometric adjustment, and abuts on a specific seat in the tooth. This allows a progressive closure and an excellent lateral support, allowing a better distribution of the forces of thrust of the boot on the ski.
- Zeus buckles: Zeus buckles have attractive design and the improved size and perimeter facilitate the use in all conditions. The cuff buckle improves the distribution of the closing pressure on the tibia increasing downhill performance. Foot Rack Zeus mounted on the cuff, with the hinge on the base, encourages and facilitates the fitting of the foot.
- Quick Step-In insert: Quick Step-In insert with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S®) that show you where to step into the binding quickly and easily, even in deep snow. Quick-Step-in inserts provide 70% easier entry (compared to traditional inserts). Self-guiding notches (or “wings) greatly simplify binding entry.